Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Four Things That Make Me Happy

1. I love my DVR....I get to do sinful things like record One Tree Hill on Soap Net. And I certainly never cry while watching these shows.

2. I love dropping two pant sizes, no big deal. And I seem to have done it mostly through diet...and with out having to give up the joy otherwise known as Ben and Jerry's.

3. I LOVE blogger's cookbooks. They make me happy. I read them like a novel. What makes them better then traditional cookbooks are the stories they share, the practical tips (ie how/when to freeze stuff for later) and the gorgeous pictures. I am currently going through Joy the Baker's Cookbook and prepping myself for Pioneer Woman's Food From My Frontier.

4. I love that Joe and I have solidified our travel plans to go to San Francisco in June to help crew the AFSP Overnight. It will be nice to get away, we've only done weekend trips the past two years, so a real week long vacation sounds wonderful.

1 comment: