Monday, March 12, 2012

My New Office

We have a two bedroom apartment. The extra bedroom is supposed to be an office. In reality, it is Joe's man cave and my storage (for cooking appliances and books). In order for me to get a desk in there, we would have to buy new book cases, a desk and then do a whole lot of shuffling. In other words, it isn't going to happen, at least not within the next couple months when I need a desk/office area the most (classes, the extra volunteer responsibilities I took on, my crafty needs and vacation organization). So I decided that I was going to make my dining room an office as well. I usually do my work at the table, I like having the option of spreading out to organize my brain and my work. So I pulled some shelves out of the office to make my storage and am going to continue taking over the dining room table when we don't have people over. I am happy with my temporary arrangement. I believe it will get me through my spring and summer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment