Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's Been Awhile

So, I have not done a lot of blogging lately. Life has been pretty hectic, so much stuff going on! First, its the last week of the semester. That translates to PROJECTS, PROJECTS, PROJECTS. At least they feel like they are all CAPS in my head. Derby has been pretty big, too. I am preparing (buying out door wheels and parade uniform) to roll in Chicago's Pride Parade. Really excited about participating in an extracurricular Derby event. Speaking of Pride, I'm still sun burnt from last years.... Also, there has been a lot of activism and volunteering to participate in. I am working with my committee to put together an AFSP Town hall and a Bipolar/Depression Awareness Day. Joe and I are also preparing for our vacation/AFSP Overnight next month. We are really looking forward to some time away from it all. So one top of all those commitments, there is also a house, two cats and a husband to take care of. I will try to get back to blogging more regularly. I miss expelling creative energy.

1 comment: