Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Obsession with Mason Jars

If you have ever been to my house you will quickly see my love of Fiestaware....but I have recently discovered another obsession: Mason Jars. I was tired of the clutter in my pantry and cabinets and decided to organize with these amazing contraptions.
 I did the baking shelf: caramel chips, white chocolate chips, semi sweet chips, milk chocolate chips as well as assorted nuts.


And in the pantry: dried beans, noodles, rice.

At this point I thought I was pretty cool. I had a interesting balance of country and city going on in my kitchen that was very "me." And then I found these at Target yesterday:

That's right....GALLON SIZE MASON jars. I now have storage for the flour and sugar I insist on buying in bulk. I was a little too excited, not gonna lie.


Then I got my free copy of Country Woman magazine (Its in the Taste of Home family). And they had craft ideas for Mason Jars. So I made a pin cushion/notions holder and some candles.




I am sure I will come up with more cool things to do with these jars..but this is what I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment