Saturday, January 7, 2012

The First Week of the New Year

I have some loose ends I'd like to tie up before furthering this blog. Have at 'em:
  • I made it through the detox/cleanse. I'll be honest, there was one day I was ready to quit and jump to the 25 day plan. Thankfully, a dear friend (the one who introduced me to the Cinch! diet) was able to talk me into continuing. For the most I follow the diet, but there are two areas I struggle with; I do not always eat all four meals, or all of my meal. And I am not drinking as much water as I should. I am going to attempt to pay extra close attention to my water intake in the coming week.
  • Appreciating Joe: I have told Joe many times that I appreciate him. Its actually getting silly. But, I never want him to doubt my gratefulness for all that he does for us.
  • Pride and Prejudice. This is my book for January. I might be the only English major who has never read Jane Austen, and that just can't go on.
  • I have registered for classes, I begin my LTA classes Thursday night. I also signed up for Derby.
  • I've also decided to add a few goals to my resolutions: I want to be a better friend. Because of the circumstance of 2011, I have not been the friend I would like to be, I hope to bring that back this year. Also, from the Entertainment category, I am adding a White Sox game and a PW book signing (I am assuming she will do a book tour when her new cookbook comes out.)
Sorry for the disjointed post, having cleared this up, I'll be able to proceed in a couple days. Have a good one!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment