Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sharing A Good Post

I've been following this blog for over a year. It's written by a mom trying to balance a whole bunch of challenges. Last week she shared the post bellow and it meant a lot to me. There are a whole lot of Christians in my life whose faith manifests in many ways. Sometimes my insecurities (all self imposed) have me feeling not good enough. This post puts it in a completely new perspective. God and I have a relationship with an honest, constant conversation. The past three years there has been a lot of "God, I'm mad/hurt/lonely, please help me do my part to repair our relationship." I figure he knows what's in my heart so we may as well talk about it. There are also many thanks, but regardless of what the conversation is about God and I keep it real. And I try and serve God through my servitude of others. Those would be my love languages with God. I hope the article helps you become more confident in your relationship with God.


http://dianawrote.com/2013/10/finding-our-love-language-with-god/

No comments:

Post a Comment