Saturday, November 3, 2012

Schedule

I do crazy things to my schedule. People think I'm a little nutty. Example: throwing our House Warming and Joe's 30th Birthday Party within three weeks of each other. In addition tomorrow I am having a small Fakesgiving (basically an excuse for me to cook a huge dinner), having a friend over for a food and tequila filled election night party and having my grandma from Wisconsin come over for a dinner in two weeks. I spent a ridiculous amount of money on food the past three days. I was visiting my grandma and wanted to take advantage of the no food tax in Wisconsin to stock up on party non perishables and the alcohol I'd need for all said events....I'm sure that whatever the Wisconsin liquor tax is less than Crook County's.

In other scheduling news, I also have two AFSP events coming up. Including Survivors of Suicide Day November 17. I will be going back to work a seasonal job in about a week as well. My cousin and I have also set a date for our annual Christmas baking day. Oh! And it looks like one of Joe's friends will be staying with us for the second half of December.

I know this is all pretty boring to read, but my calendar looks nutty! And this is just slightly more chaotic then usual. I don't do bored well.

Tomorrow I will post some of the Fakesgiving recipes I used! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment