Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best. Christmas. Tradition. Ever.

Besides seeing all my family within two days, my favorite holiday tradition is Cookie Day with my cousin/sister Natalie. This year we decided to tackle 12 recipes, for the 12 days of Christmas. On the list:
  1. Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
  2. Sugar Cookies
  3. Gingerbread
  4. Thin Mints
  5. Lemon Bars
  6. Truffles
  7. Pumpkin Chip
  8. Fudge
  9. Oreo Truffles
  10. Chocolate Truffles
  11. Raspberry Kolackys
  12. Peanut Butter Mocha Cookies
This is what my house looked like before:

During:


Not Pictured: when I set a kitchen towel on fire.

After (Before you see this picture I want to very clearly state that Nat and I are incredibly grateful):
There is no doubt I have the world's best husband!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment