Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Day By Myself

Today I have the day off work and my husband is gone working. Because of my 11 hour work day yesterday, I allowed myself to sleep in. But now its time to get busy. On the list of things to do before I attend a meeting this evening:

  1. empty dishwasher
  2. finish Christmas cards...I only finished the A's and the B's....I see a hand cramp coming on
  3. laundry?
  4. find and organize all Christmas cookie recipes so my cousin and I can be efficient next week
  5. straighten and clean (in theory...but Christmas cards come first!)
  6. check out a new cookbook I got last night
  7. catch up on DVR (as evidence of how long yesterday was: I didn't even stay up to watch Glee)
...I think that will keep me busy 'til I have to leave at 430....

No comments:

Post a Comment