Thursday, August 18, 2011

Miss Diane's Salmon Dip

Miss Diane is a very dear woman to me. I have known her for years! In addition to her wonderful support, she has also shared with me her A M A Z I N G Salmon Dip recipe. Its become a staple at parties, and I make sure I always have a can of salmon in my pantry!

1 can of smoked salmon, 6.5oz (we order ours from Seattle)
1 package of cream cheese, 8oz
2 Table spoons of sliced green onions
a couple drops of Tabasco sauce

Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor (my choice) and blend until smooth!

Enjoy with crackers! Delish!

2 comments:

  1. MMMMM! I wonder how this would work with the packaged smoked salmon instead of the canned stuff. Either way, I'll bet it's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No harm in trying! I should bring some next time we have a family meal!

    ReplyDelete