Monday, August 15, 2011

Recipe Writing

Recipe writing is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. I want to share some of my recipes on here but I am running into some problems.
  1. I have no professional training. There is a lot of trial and error in my kitchen. I want to insure I only share successes.
  2. I have just started cooking when I got married about three years ago. So my cooking is still evolving, and hopefully always will be. There is a lot of experimenting to find out what works best and how, etc. But when the end results are worth sharing I will!
  3. And my biggest problem: I generally don't measure. This means that I have to start in order to share recipes with you guys. A pinch looks a lot different in my fingers then in a measuring spoon.
So hang in there with me, the recipes will come, and will be delicious....it just may take awhile.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment