Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Weight Loss Journey Begins

If you've seen or spoken to me lately you know that I have been struggling with my weight, and am ready to win that battle. I started by going straight to a diet of 1200 cals/day. That didn't work. I was shaking so badly from hunger I caved and finished the rest of the leftover Chinese. So after talking to some friends who are also on their weight loss journey, I have decided to take a huge step back and take slower gradual steps. I am going to begin by eating the amount of calories it would take to maintain my weight for one week. Then I will slowly lower that number week by week. I know I won't get results as quickly as I would like, however it seems to be the only way for me to reach success.

Now if only I could like exercising! (Derby Class starts in two and half weeks!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment