Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where I've Been

It's been a very hectic week! Last weekend was full of family stuff: a cousins dinner and the next night my dad came over for dinner. It was great to spend so much time with my family!

The week got even more exciting when I went with one of my cousins to see Taylor Swift. It was our third Taylor concert together!

We got amazing seats from another cousin, and even managed to get Pit Passes!
The next night my cousin and I went to see Glee 3D at midnight. I quickly realized how old I am as I found myself barely able to keep up with my seventeen year old cousin. Especially after two consecutive 2am nights!

Then this weekend was my good friend's Wedding Shower and Bachelorette Party! It was so wonderful to see her, as she lives out of town. It was wonderful to have a girls night!


And, after returning home Sunday morning, I found out that I have raised $110 for The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention thus far! I am so pleased to have so much support as I fight for this very important cause!



*Please see my Facebook page if interested in donating to this cause.*

No comments:

Post a Comment