Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Husband's Game Day Dip

This is by no means a Graf Original, but it is one of my husband's favorites. Since I have one in the oven and we are watching the Bear's game, I figured I'd share. Enjoy!

Chili Cheese Dip

8oz cream cheese
1 can of chili (We use Hormel's Hot with Beans)
Shredded Cheddar (we shred our own, I don't like the flour in packaged cheese)
Tortilla Chips

1. Layer the cream cheese, chili and cheddar in a pie plate
2. Bake at 350 for about 15minutes, or when the cheese is melted
3. Enjoy with tortilla chips

Note: if my husband is near this dip, you want to make two..just trust me...

2 comments:

  1. We actually double it up and do it in a 9x11" Pyrex glass baking dish! :) It's a delicious game day or party staple around here! And I believe it was my old friend Sue's aunt Colleen Comensky who turned us on to making this dip over 15 years ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. We like to eat it with El Ranchito brand tortilla chips (they're the Mexican-style chips in the green bags). MMMMmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete