Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rules I Live By

As I spend time figuring out the type of person I want to become, I realize that there is a set of rules I live by. And since I have committed to blogging everyday, I decided that this was a topic I would discuss.
  1. Treat others the right way, regardless of how they treat you.
  2. Do not use words like "gay" or "retarded" to put someone down.
  3. Respect different opinions. Just because something is right for me does not mean it is right for everyone.
  4. Stand up for what you believe is right, even if everyone else won't.
  5. Shared joy is a double joy, shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
  6. Celebrate a LOT. It will help you find joy when it is no where to be found.
  7. Sing in the car. Loudly.
  8. You must indulge yourself every so often.
  9. Try to have some alone time everyday.
  10. Find a way to make your life fulfilling, whether it be through work, family or volunteering.

No comments:

Post a Comment