Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why I Am Doing NaBloPoMo

As I am currently unemployed, I search many different avenues for things to occupy my time. I have been doing a lot of volunteer work, I am challenging myself to make everything...even the Prune Cake...from The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook, I have designed a book cover for a friend, participated in a flash mob, race and two road trips. One of these days I plan on cleaning and catching up on scrapbooking. But in the mean time, I find myself wanting to be creative, something to exercise my brain daily as I try to decide what I want my next step to be. So while I have two friends participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I have discovered that it is also NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). Needing to feed the creativity, another friend and I, have decided to use NaBloPoMo as our inspiration to feed our creative sides.

So yes, that means everyday this month I will be posting something new. I can't make promises on quality, seeing as I must post something new every day. But I am willing to promise it to be an interesting collection of thoughts.

See ya'll tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment